What does a new you plan mean to you? Your New You Plan will be unique to you.
In essence it means being the person you want to be and being the best you can be.
- Some people want to be the “old me” – and want to get back to the way they used to be.
- Some people want to be the “real me” – the person that they know they are deep down inside.
- Some people want to be the “new me” – and transform themselves inside & out to be better than before.
Really we all want to pick the best of all 3. There will be parts of the “old you” that you want to reignite again, there will be part of the “real you” that you have hidden away and now you want to have the confidence and shine, and there will be inspiration and determination to create a “new you” and a brighter future.
Get clear on what YOUR NEW YOU PLAN means to you. Get clear on WHO the REAL YOU is;-
- Who do you really want be?
- What lifestyle do you want to have?
- What habits do you want to have?
- What mindset do you want to have?
- How confident do you want to be?
- How socialable do you want to be?
- How fashionable do you want to be?
- How ambitious do you want to be?
- How fit and healthy do you want to be?
- Who do you want to spend your time with?
- Who do you want to learn from?
- What hobbies and interests do you want to have?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- What do you want to spend your days doing?
YOUR NEW YOU PLAN – INSIDE AND OUT
Creating a new you takes inner and outter work. The new you plan offers our nutritionally complete meal replacements (VLCD / TFR) to help you lose weight fast and achieve the healthy weight and look that you want. We also want you to believe in yourself and change the way you think, and change your habits to support your new healthy slim body. Get clear on what your personal new you plan is for you. Get clear on what you need to change and work on and get started and make it happen. Day at a time you can achieve anything. Focusing on losing weight, helps you to see real change fast, it impacts so many other areas of your life and gives you the kick start to creating your new you in every area of your life.
DO THIS AMAZING VISUALISATION EXERCISE…
This is a beautiful exercise that really helps me on my personal new you journey.
Imagine that you are in a room, and in walks the “old you”. This old you could be from 5 years ago. You hug the old you, and let them know how great things have worked out, and how all the problems and challenges they faced all turned out for the best. You reassure the old you that everything is going to be OK and you give the old you advice on how to move forward.
Then you see a figure walking towards you, and this is you in 5 years time, it is your new you. You see yourself as you want to see yourself in 5 years time. Your “new you” warmly hugs you, and then goes on to tell you how all your problems and challenges that you are facing today are going to fade away and you are going to be OK, and how great everything is going to turn out. Your new you gives you advice on what to do to make your dreams come true.
The the old you, your now you, and your new you – HUG
This is a lovely exercise to do, try it tonight before you go to sleep.
I love this exercise because it helps me on so many levels….
It makes me feel grateful for the progress I have made and makes me feel proud, happy and content. Feeling gratitude for where you are today is the best way to move forward. It also makes me look at the old me with compassion and love, and makes me feel proud for who I am today and how far I have come. It also prompts me to visualise my new you, what I am working towards, who do I want to be, and it gives me the confidence that I can achieve my dreams, and be the best person I can be, and that everything is going to work out for the best and I am going to be OK.
I hope you do this exercise tonight, make sure you let me know how you get on with it.
Julz xxxORDER YOUR NEW YOU PLAN BUNDLE TODAY